Boise Reefers Monthy Frag Swap

alphab3ts00p

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Messages
8
Reaction score
14
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to get a group of reefers together to do a frag swap in the coming month or two. I know that there are reefers out there, its just getting a hold of them that is hard.
I am going to talk with the owner ('Bill'... I think) of Fish Aquariums and Stuff and see if we can do it on a Sat. or Sunday at his shop. Please respond to this if you are interested and want to swap/buy some frags, or just meet other reefers. The Boise community really needs to get more active.
 
Anyone selling some frags of chalice, blasto, torch or frog spawn?
 
5255.jpeg


my small tank with my baby clowns I've raised
 
Anyone in Southwestern Idaho selling frags
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top