Bolex`s Elos Midi 36g SPS dominated reef

Hey its good to hear it worked! Happy for you. If they start to come back, hit them with blackouts again alongwith H2O2. They will eventually weaken. The more they weaken, the more the natural/normal bacteria will take over their place. Eventually you will find they wont come back anymore.
 
Bump!
 
Yeah dude, how are things doing? How about some coral shots now. :D
 
Hey guys, sorry to take so long to post back here at Reef2Reef but I am quite busy at the present time opening a new business so there isn`t so much time left as I would like to at the moment.

I will post some pics in a few days maybe sunday when I have some time to clean the glass panels of the tank and make a water change.

The tank is doing good even without the proper attention or the time that I would like to have for it. Corals are recovering well from all the harm and stress they were put under with blackouts, H2o2, and inadecuate led lighting used at the startup of this sps journey.

I stoped prodibio products completely and went full zeovit a couple month back.
The ATB Mini Micro upgrade skimmer is also working very well and I feel it suites my needs and is quite silent despite the use of a dedicated air pump.

As I said before I promise to place some photos as soon as I have some time left.

Thank you guys for your comments and help when required and I hope to return back here with some photos to make this post more attractive and to show all of you how the tank is actually doing.
 
Bump we miss you! LOL!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top