Bonnie and Clyde find paradise...

Thanks man , pretty much everything is from trading lol you’re on yr way to having a better tank than I
Bro wont be better then yours but hopefully one day equivalent....
 
Im literally at work right now trying to explain this convo to a coworker and about the supper rare or ultras......
Needless to say he got it after a photo demonstration of the same torchs with different names one being cheaper and the other being way over priced lol. But hey on a good note i am going to one of my guys for coral tomorrow ill keep everyone posted....

79af6b3bc5b23131ace1d835c402fa444ebd7cfc574c6b040665280337e74d7e.jpg
 
Well couldn't pass up a 10$ branching monti they said forest fire but i am not seeing any green coming out but it has been doing extremely well. And after some troubleshooting the tank has been doing amazing thanks for your help @NowGlazeIT i appreciate it brotha.
 

Attachments

  • 20220603_152952.jpg
    20220603_152952.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 20220603_152847.jpg
    20220603_152847.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 45
  • 20220602_180639.jpg
    20220602_180639.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 20220603_152856.jpg
    20220603_152856.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 20220603_152912.jpg
    20220603_152912.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 20220602_180600.jpg
    20220602_180600.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 41
Well couldn't pass up a 10$ branching monti they said forest fire but i am not seeing any green coming out but it has been doing extremely well. And after some troubleshooting the tank has been doing amazing thanks for your help @NowGlazeIT i appreciate it brotha.
Anytime! Those are some fire pieces my guy.
 
Well had to clean glass and scrub so figured i should snap some pics while its nice and pretty everything coming along nicely have water change and testing tomorrow
 

Attachments

  • 20220606_193527.jpg
    20220606_193527.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 20220606_193256.jpg
    20220606_193256.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 20220606_193217.jpg
    20220606_193217.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 20220606_193212.jpg
    20220606_193212.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 20220606_193331.jpg
    20220606_193331.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 20220606_193116.jpg
    20220606_193116.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 20220606_193110.jpg
    20220606_193110.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 20220606_193151.jpg
    20220606_193151.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 20220606_193139.jpg
    20220606_193139.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 20220606_193120.jpg
    20220606_193120.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 20220606_193401.jpg
    20220606_193401.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 44
Well had to clean glass and scrub so figured i should snap some pics while its nice and pretty everything coming along nicely have water change and testing tomorrow
Looks like a good day in the reef from here!
 
Video clip with the whites on everything is looking great had some turf algae growing but was able to get it under control oh and the nano flipper is amazing
 
Can’t wait to see the corals fill all the space , and that scape! Super nice
Thanks man i am also getting a 55 set up with a custom sump and stand to be able to hold the sump i will be building. Getting things going in the small guy to do a transfer over to the 55 will include the current rock scape plus 35lbs of new rock and redo the scape in this tank gonna try and keep it a little more mid tank on the next go around. Also setting up a 20 gal frag tank when setting the 55 up. Both will be plumbed into the same sump. Thread for that build is "diamond in the rough"
 
Very cool build! I think that is the same tank I drilled for my exile tank! I had to build a stand for it though because it came as a freebee without one. So its not tempered which is nice! I couldn't justify buying an overflow for such a small tank but was able to make one out of (haha you guessed it) extruded PVC ceiling tiles... wish I knew they came in black... I had to paint mine. It works great if you want more detailed pics.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0629.JPEG
    IMG_0629.JPEG
    140.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0618.JPEG
    IMG_0618.JPEG
    143.3 KB · Views: 36
Very cool build! I think that is the same tank I drilled for my exile tank! I had to build a stand for it though because it came as a freebee without one. So its not tempered which is nice! I couldn't justify buying an overflow for such a small tank but was able to make one out of (haha you guessed it) extruded PVC ceiling tiles... wish I knew they came in black... I had to paint mine. It works great if you want more detailed pics.
It looks the exact same. Mine was a freebie tank as well and what go me going into this whole salt journey again. Just wanted something different something fun. I had no idea it could be drilled though. Gonna have to think about doing this for the future. Bro this is awesome. And it was just extruded ceiling tiles you made the overflow box out of thats awesome.
 
Very cool build! I think that is the same tank I drilled for my exile tank! I had to build a stand for it though because it came as a freebee without one. So its not tempered which is nice! I couldn't justify buying an overflow for such a small tank but was able to make one out of (haha you guessed it) extruded PVC ceiling tiles... wish I knew they came in black... I had to paint mine. It works great if you want more detailed pics.
Can you please send pics very interested in this idea. Was wanting to build a mini sump for the cabinet i have (the original cabinet which is not a great one tall and skinny.) But it worked have been flowing a oversized canister filter for good filtration.
 
Things are going good so far today is water change day next week filter clean. These things have had some good growth the last few weeks and now i find myself with the fight of light intensity. Haven't bleached anything but i know some of my zoas that are a few inches up dont like it so much i raised the height of the light and lowered my percentages on my nicrew controller. Gonna have to play with this more to get it dialed in but kinda thinking my hyperreef 100w us a little to much for my topside corals might have to mount it to the wall and diy a bracket. Cuc has been doing an amazing job and dosing copepods for my goby everyweek to keep him happy. Had a chance for an upgrade went and looked at the tank and stand. Asked the right questions and glad i didnt quite yet. I would of spent way to much to just fix the issues instead of buying new. So that leads to the next thing. New build thread possibly coming soon!!!!!
20220505_104506.jpg
20220505_104425.jpg
20220505_104411.jpg
Beautiful
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top