Booyah's Reef BlackHawk picasso clowns

Wesley42079

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
1,931
Reaction score
249
Location
SAn Jose
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, I received my Booyah's Reef BlackHawk picasso's and Addison's Quest Onyx clowns. After acclimating them, they are currently sitting in qt with Furan2 and CP.

I have always liked the quality of clowns that Mitch has been producing. I am happy to be able to own these beautiful creatures.


 
Alright, I received my Booyah's Reef BlackHawk picasso's and Addison's Quest Onyx clowns. After acclimating them, they are currently sitting in qt with Furan2 and CP.

I have always liked the quality of clowns that Mitch has been producing. I am happy to be able to own these beautiful creatures.



very nice clowns. good luck with them.
 
Very cool, I have a Booyah Buckshot and Wyoming White, both of which I purchased from him at the aquatic experience in Schaumburg, IL I believe 2 years ago. Mitch is super cool and extremely knowledgable about clownfish, when we met at the show he spent probably an hour talking to myself, my mother and father about clowns and how he raises them etc all while helping his customers etc. One of the best and coolest in the business for sure
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top