Bought my fish family a mansion!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BeckyW
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

BeckyW

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2020
Messages
80
Reaction score
211
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning fellow fish keepers and reefers! I’m very new to this hobby but am totally hooked! I’m moving my mixed 15 gallon reef into my new Reefer 350. Quite a process. So many of you have been a true inspiration for me and I thank you!! I hope you enjoy some pictures as I share this upgrade!

3909FDA6-0457-442B-A836-9B543C8200C3.jpeg 9B034544-4BA0-46DD-9E96-4402766D85FB.jpeg 257DBC1B-CB39-4B6C-A6F9-46B841696868.jpeg
 
Looks great, congrats! When you add more live rock make sure it’s cured or cure it in a separate bin first. You probably don’t have much of a bio filter in there at the moment with the small amount from your 15.
 
After 9 weeks of cycling, I finally added these sweeties! My clowns moved over from my 15 gal and the fox face is totally new to us. The fox face never looked so yellow at the lfs. There’s not a lot of algae yet so I hung some seaweed for him.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3674.MOV
    6.4 MB

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top