Bowerbanki Mesentery Filaments?? It was huge!

Madysonx3

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2019
Messages
25
Reaction score
10
Location
Orlando, fl
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey. Got home around midnight and saw this out of our bowerbanki. Someone on fb said mesentery filament. Is that true? Is our coral unhappy or tryng to eat the fish that sleeps right there by that rock?

When I Google mesentery filament - there is nothing as big as what was on ours.

FB_IMG_1633036367327.jpg
 
Can be triggered by whatever it considers food nearby... Another coral or dead animal or fish food that settled next to it.
Nice. I was thinking that too. Because I found out or 6 line wrasse sleeps right behind bowerbanki against the rock.
 
Upvote 0

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top