• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BoZo's birthday zoanthid and BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE!!!

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2012
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
500
Location
Past the wall
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a polyp of BoZo's birthday zoanthid and some bounces.

WYSIWYG

I will make packages. Will not sell individually.

Packages include a bounce or bozo plus a list of zoanthids mentioned here.

$750 shipped

HULK'S blood bounce
20190402161349~2.JPG



Rasberry Limeade (frank like skirt)

20190402161101~2.JPG


BoZo

20190402161128~2.JPG


Zoanthids package:
20190331225116~2.JPG
20190331225251~2.JPG
20190331225327~2.JPG
20190331225224~2.JPG
20190331225228~2.JPG
20190331225314~2.JPG
20190331225318~2.JPG
20190331225244~2.JPG
20190331225232~2.JPG
20190331225237~2.JPG

20190331225304~2.JPG
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top