BR-110 Biopellet reactor fittings

  • Thread starter Thread starter frank10
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

frank10

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
91
Reaction score
74
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked one up used and a large barbed fitting is glued into the connector. All I need is a 1/2" slip collar/connection.
 
Thanks, I'm looking for a cheaper option. That's $12 plus $8.34 shipping for $0.20 worth of parts.
 
then you'll need 2 3/4 inch threaded pvc fittings 2 3/4 to 1/2 reducers, a short piece of 3/4 pvc pipe 2 5/8 barbs with 3/4 male npt threads.

in the end you're probably gonna spend about the same or more and have several joints for potential leaks. pluss the space these contraptions will take up.
some times doing things the right way first is the cheaper option.
 
That's funny :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top