• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Brand new -538GPH return pump - New Price

Can the pump be run externally? Looking for something I can use for my mixing station to pump my rodi water into my salt barrel and from the salt barrel into the sump for water changes.
 
Can the pump be run externally? Looking for something I can use for my mixing station to pump my rodi water into my salt barrel and from the salt barrel into the sump for water changes.
I dont believe so as most of these pumps are liquid cooled . You will want an Iwaki or Pan World
 
Bump
 
Bump
 
B UMP
 
bump
 
Bump
 
BUMP
 
BUMP
 
BUMP
 
BUMP
 
bump
 
BUMP
 
B U M P
 
BUMP
 
Bump
 
BUMP
 
BUMP
 
Bump
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top