Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I'm horrible. They had a little chart in the room with a place to write comments on what you consider good patient care. I wrote sponge baths and tight scrubs. When those pain meds wear off, I'll be getting a phone call.
 
Ha! Thanks! The nurses I had for my spinal surgery were incredible. It is hard not to quickly feel close to them as they take care of all of your needs with such kindness. There was one though... wow! I mean I knew it was the Florence Nightingale effect, but she was like my best friend for three days.
 
Ha! Thanks! The nurses I had for my spinal surgery were incredible. It is hard not to quickly feel close to them as they take care of all of your needs with such kindness. There was one though... wow! I mean I knew it was the Florence Nightingale effect, but she was like my best friend for three days.
I haven't spent much time in the hospital. I am a bad patient.
 
I haven't spent much time in the hospital. I am a bad patient.
I was a good boy and they all loved me (or at least faked it well). I mean what man does not want a team of women caring for him?

 
Hope your friend recovers soon!

You are a good person. [emoji846]
Knowing you are there gives her a lot of comfort.
Until her meds wear off this morning...I will laugh hysterically if her dayshift nurse is male.
 
Ha! Thanks! The nurses I had for my spinal surgery were incredible. It is hard not to quickly feel close to them as they take care of all of your needs with such kindness. There was one though... wow! I mean I knew it was the Florence Nightingale effect, but she was like my best friend for three days.
I relate to this big time lol. When I had my leg injury and was in the hospital for 2 weeks I was in looove with one of the nurses lol. I told my gf at the time to stop coming to the hospital so often to visit me! Haha maybe that’s why that relationship didn’t pan out... :confused:
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top