Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I got one piece nuked it as so as I saw it. Haven't had it sine 2015.
;Facepalm
Now I'll see some tomorrow.

In my fowlr. Never had one
What did you use to nuke yours? Aiptasia X made 1 into 3 for me. Thinking about trying kalk paste next
 
I've always fancied having a squirt in the tank! ;)

DSC_0003 (1024x746).jpg
 
Same. It really seems to be the right hind leg. He cant pick it up all the way and is unstable. Stairs are hard for him to navigate. Skeeter is 88lbs so we keep it to three to get out side and back in. Well be contacting vet tomorrow.

Just getting back into circulation back from travel! How did the vet go?
 
Yes to all of those. The most fun was the one I chased for almost 2 hrs and I got to drag him through a sticker bush and he cried. My exact words were "suck it up princess"
;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
 
You already have a couple of them!! Paired with a Pink leomonade would be cool! I have an aiptasia problem to fix before adding any new corals. 25 Nudes on their way! Woops Nudi's, Good thing I dont have all your phone numbers :)

Not to distract from your thread, but I am having a terrible aptasia problem too! I was using Aptasia X and it just made them multiply! I have put in peppermint shrimp, a dozen nudis, and a file fish..nothing has worked. Of the nudis I purchased, I only saw one a few days later. I haven’t seen one in weeks. Can I ask where you purchased your nudis? I think I need more and I had paid probably too much. Thank you in advance!
 
Not to distract from your thread, but I am having a terrible aptasia problem too! I was using Aptasia X and it just made them multiply! I have put in peppermint shrimp, a dozen nudis, and a file fish..nothing has worked. Of the nudis I purchased, I only saw one a few days later. I haven’t seen one in weeks. Can I ask where you purchased your nudis? I think I need more and I had paid probably too much. Thank you in advance!

@Cristy17 -

@dantimdad - just got an order about 1.5 weeks ago. I know he got a good deal but cannot recall where he ordered them. Hopefully, he'll open his big mouth, er, um, I mean chime in and let you know! ;Hilarious
 
Not to distract from your thread, but I am having a terrible aptasia problem too! I was using Aptasia X and it just made them multiply! I have put in peppermint shrimp, a dozen nudis, and a file fish..nothing has worked. Of the nudis I purchased, I only saw one a few days later. I haven’t seen one in weeks. Can I ask where you purchased your nudis? I think I need more and I had paid probably too much. Thank you in advance!
Peppermint Shrimp eat nudis. That is why I haven't put any in my nano. I can't get the shrimp out without tearing down the tank. Copperband Butterflies have worked for me in the past in two different tanks. This tank is just too small for one of those.
 
@Cristy17 -

@dantimdad - just got an order about 1.5 weeks ago. I know he got a good deal but cannot recall where he ordered them. Hopefully, he'll open his big mouth, er, um, I mean chime in and let you know! ;Hilarious

I can't speak for how good they are because nothing has happened yet.

I got mine from reeftown for a good price and free shipping.
 
Not to distract from your thread, but I am having a terrible aptasia problem too! I was using Aptasia X and it just made them multiply! I have put in peppermint shrimp, a dozen nudis, and a file fish..nothing has worked. Of the nudis I purchased, I only saw one a few days later. I haven’t seen one in weeks. Can I ask where you purchased your nudis? I think I need more and I had paid probably too much. Thank you in advance!
Hi There, I grabbed my Nudi's from Salty underground. https://saltyunderground.com
Its not uncommon to never see them again, They are night time predators and typically you would just see the aiptasia start disappearing over time. At least thats been my experience.
In your case Pepermint shrimp are berghia nudi's biggest predator so you may have unfortunately given them an expensive snack.
 
I can't speak for how good they are because nothing has happened yet.

I got mine from reeftown for a good price and free shipping.
My first nudi purchase was from reeftown and I had good results a couple years back. Went with Salty Underground this time.
 
The best part is adding corals. I really like the last picture
Meeting all you wonderful people has made getting more coral secondary to coming here and to my second family.

@Manose they all look happy, happy, happy!
:) I am severe OCD as that comes with being who I am, so the aquarium is tested every day at the same time with detailed logs and the corals seem to love my ocd lol more than me

Give that Hollywood stunner a few months and it will take over your tank! ;)
He is double from when I rescued him so I am excited when he takes over that section :)
 
@Cristy17 you are more than welcome to ask anything here! It's more like a family dinner table in this thread. Casual.

Especially, of course, if your family is all kinds of screwed up! ;Hilarious
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top