Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

I was about to post the same pic. :)

Also, hello everyone. Sorry for my absence. I took some vacation from work and just kinda became a hermit. Disconnected if you will. It was wonderful. Been back at work this week and it has been the suck.

I like to disconnect a couple times a year. The two beach weeks in summer and usually the ski trip. I carry the phone in airplane mode some of the time just so I can shoot some pics but otherwise i often leave it on the dresser for days on end.

You guys do know why they call them "cell" phones, right? It's because you become a prisoner to them. Just ask @NY_Caveman !
 
I've used Frank's tanks F-aptasia and have been happy with the results. There are a few aips in difficult locations I still need to get but I need another bottle. Stuff sticks on, forms a white crust. Suck it out with a water change a week or so later. The ones I've covered have not come back.

I have used nudibranchs, they knocked down the population and I thought I was clear until the aiptasia started popping back up.
Have used aiptasia-x and they multiplied, peppermint shrimps helped keep population from growing but didnt eat the big ones, then decide to munch on LPS.

Frank has a thread on here about it. Let me find the link

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/f-aiptasia.542934/

Frank owns one of my favorite LFS, he is an awesome guy to deal with, and I think you can see how he likes to take care of his customers by his interactions in that thread.
 
A couple of our friends got some love in Ryan’s Palooza talk!

308EBAEB-D991-47B0-9B8C-55922702C30C.png
Thats really cool. No that @Katrina71 is famous I hope she doesn't let it go to her head
 
Who do i send the nudes? I dont even understand how that would work. Lol!

I guess I will try to find a couple. I understand that they are pricey and need to find a new home when the problem is gone.
Y'all heard of Reef Shine Guys? If you're at a show and they are there, go talk to Seth and tell him I sent you. They "carbon dose" frag swaps. Oh and buy a T shirt or a coral, or something.

They have these.

rs=w_1800,h_1800.jpeg


I got one at the last show I went to. It says "Have you seen my squamipinnis"
 
Y'all heard of Reef Shine Guys? If you're at a show and they are there, go talk to Seth and tell him I sent you. They "carbon dose" frag swaps. Oh and buy a T shirt or a coral, or something.

They have these.

rs=w_1800,h_1800.jpeg


I got one at the last show I went to. It says "Have you seen my squamipinnis"
I love that!!!!
 
I have no idea why. Maybe because I'm not afraid of admitting my ignorance. I'm a nobody.
Because of your high like:post ratio. They assumed you're a genius full of excellent info
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top