Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Eight hours on the road but she is home and happy to be here.

729E06BA-7639-4914-8825-4CD178E107A1.jpeg
She is gorgeous
 
What's thediffthe dif between that and a yellow tang
That's my question...
ok, ill explain, the yellow tang is a solid smooth color of yellow, however with in a scopas the yellow has faint dots in it making it more of an aesthetically pleasing fish, also look at the angle on the mouth, the fins and tail. compared to a yellow tang this yellow scopas is a competition fish, not that they should be used in such way.
 
I've been reading on their behavior. Apparently Scopas are more aggressive toward other tangs as well.
depends the fish, some fish arent as aggressive.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top