Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

My order got cancelled..... i got my moneys back. Very Depressed. Stupid Weather. I just wanted my scopas. :( Looks like im going to NJ tomorrow, Absolutely Fish and Fish hut, im coming for you guys, i need a fishy!
 
Have a great weekend adopted mommy and hippie kid! :)
( Sorry to hear that @Musovski! )

DSC_0004 (1024x696).jpg
 
My order got cancelled..... i got my moneys back. Very Depressed. Stupid Weather. I just wanted my scopas. :( Looks like im going to NJ tomorrow, Absolutely Fish and Fish hut, im coming for you guys, i need a fishy!
Yes you do! Sorry about your order:(
 
Hello folks,

I recently discovered that Google Street View has an under water view. Did you know that? :O
I was just looking at American Samoa reef corals... It's incredible!

I think this can help us in the hobby to learn different things about reef and where corals are located.

I just wanted to share my experience, here's a pic of what I am seeing:

1.png


In case you cant find it, here's the link: https://www.google.com/maps/@-14.259265,-169.5001925,3a,75y,294.47h,67.88t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipNYgDTuHA-OKKOuPjiOtsIUlUMiGEpuD_sHt8Z_!2e10!3e11!6shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipNYgDTuHA-OKKOuPjiOtsIUlUMiGEpuD_sHt8Z_=w203-h100-k-no-pi-2.9338646-ya266.35513-ro-0-fo100!7i9500!8i4750

Google Earth has reef underwater shots. It's amazing
 
My cat is asleep in my lap too

My pup is asleep in mine. I cannot believe I never had a dog in my life until 4 months ago. I had a million pets, but this is different. Still think I would prefer a cat, but I like breathing and no headaches.

 
No, she is hanging out with our other Husky (Saber). So far, they are getting along pretty well.

D9AED27A-153A-4306-BA8D-9D78FF5BD045.jpeg
I may have to delete your post for violating the forum policies. I'm pretty sure we have rules against that much cuteness in a single post.
 
I'm upset. I suspected my decorator killed my Pike Blenny and my Pederson. I'm sure he killed my sps! I saw him go after the hi fin a little bit ago. I've never had to re-home anything other than a gorilla crab. I really like him too!
 
We got her chipped and examined at our vet today. She is doing fine.

This was the end of day one. We already had a lot of toys and she emptied out the basket, played with every one of them iver and over until she passed out.

65CF3DBA-1640-4EF3-9CAB-D655C4671CAA.jpeg
 
I'm upset. I suspected my decorator killed my Pike Blenny and my Pederson. I'm sure he killed my sps! I saw him go after the hi fin a little bit ago. I've never had to re-home anything other than a gorilla crab. I really like him too!
Sorry to hear that. To the Pit of Misery with him!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top