Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Agree with @NY_Caveman :)

My sump is in my basement and so is my heater and heater controller. I have a glass thermometer in my tank for quick checks and it does vary by about .5-1 degree.
 
Definitely mount it to the back of the stand.

Make sure if you get the inkbird controller (or any heater controller) you put the probe in silicone heat shrink tubing. The probes aren't meant for salt water. If you want me to do one, just mail me yours, I have plenty of the tubing.

I will go ahead and print up some corners after you show me a picture looking down at the top of the aquarium once it's plumbed. That way I know where to plan for notches. I am going to assemble my screen this week and I will post pics on my build thread.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top