Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Guess who's a Boy Scout now? The Scout Master jokingly said Andrew would be the first girl scout convert. (teasing him about his hair) He is an awesome Scout Master!

Future Eagle Scout for sure.

 
I wanted to show you guys the Blueberry's mother. She's gorgeous!
image.jpg
Acro Ed's photo.
 
Seriously consider buying from him! These frags are absolutely healthy!!!

Agreed, that picture of the Tort looked super healthy. It was a nice sized frag too.

 
So I ordered a fish from the lfs. @Crabby48 great minds think alike. I ordered a valentini puffer

I was set on one but I’m being told no. Your not helping. They look like fun fish and i will be looking fwd to seeing yours
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top