Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

No snails or shrimp in 55g so I'm good. I did get a hitch hicker emerald crab that's in there. Well , the Mel wrasse or pinkspotted goby may have had a snack .

How deep of sand do you have or need for Mel wrasse?
 
I hope I can scape this tank to look good. This one has some advantages and disadvantages. 15" looks deeper than you think in person. Most rock I'd be using is 6" or less anyway.
 
@fabutahoun page 500! Pics...you'll smile

Very Nice!! congrats on post number 10,000 and the new corals.
I never found an Oregon tort locally. it is on top of my coral wish list, look like I need to get it from the USA somehow.
To be honest sourcing any kind of live stock here is challenging.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top