- Joined
- Mar 26, 2017
- Messages
- 37,351
- Reaction score
- 211,006
Yes. The Octopus skimmer is huge. I might rethink it at a later date, but I really want a display fuge. I like looking at the critters and sponges.Oh.
Why? No room?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes. The Octopus skimmer is huge. I might rethink it at a later date, but I really want a display fuge. I like looking at the critters and sponges.Oh.
Why? No room?
The previous owner had an external fuge in it before. He said he'd help me with how he did it.That’s gonna be tricky.
By display fuge, I just mean nice looking.
I had already planned on scaling it back...My 55 has a 35 gal long sump. I started with a tunze 9001 skimmer in it. I have a tunze 9004 in it now.
5 years.
My vote. Look at the sump first.
I have a sump. And a Sump Lord.For a myriad of reasons, the largest sump possible is typically the best choice. More water volume and space is important.
You can easily take a large cube and put in a piece of glass or two and suddenly you have a section for bio media, fuge, sponge garden, and lionfish.
Mantis shrimp?I have a sump. And a Sump Lord.
Okay, an eel then@Rakie the sump is 29 gallons
Don't tempt him.Okay, an eel then

