Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Lots of fish. Especially a few nice wrasse. Some flasher wrasse would be great, so would a leopard wrasse, and a few fairy wrasse.

Wrasse heavy tanks are very interesting tanks. Very busy, lots if color.
 
Lots of fish. Especially a few nice wrasse. Some flasher wrasse would be great, so would a leopard wrasse, and a few fairy wrasse.

Wrasse heavy tanks are very interesting tanks. Very busy, lots if color.
As long as they leave my little guys alone...
 
Luckily her Pistol stays mostly hidden.

Honestly I've never had problems with wrasse and shrimp. Neither did my buddy until he bought a harlequin shrimp... Then one day he woke up to a three way with one sad shrimp and two happy wrasse.
 
not long enough maybe?

i dont think i have EVER seen a FTS of any of your current systems. Even if it is old, pls toss a recycled pic up here for me and tag me in that post so it doesn't get buried before i see pls and ty.

no sump experience and you want an external display fuge haha. Good luck!

Jk, it will be done. If you haven't already, check out BRS sump vids.
 
Fuge lights. If I do a 2.5 gallon my nano glo will work. I actually have a backup, so I guess I could use 2 if I go with a 5 gallon fuge?

OH! OH! OH! Let me bring you a par38 fuge light when I bring your hood back Please! It got used for 2 hours and I swapped to a reactor on the nano. I have been looking for a good reason to give it away.

I even have the ikea socket chord.
 
Well, I got a fever when I got home and decided to call the nursing service. They had me check BP, sugar and temp again. Took Tylenol and went to sleep. Woke up MUCH better. I dunno what that was but it's pretty much gone now.

Thanks for the well wishes. And @Katrina71 I got 8 hours of sleep. Most I have had in months. :)
 
Woke up MUCH better. I dunno what that was but it's pretty much gone now.

Thanks for the well wishes. And @Katrina71 I got 8 hours of sleep. Most I have had in months. :)

Glad you feel better. Congratulations again!

 
So I've been stalking this thread for a while but have not joined along yet. I was determined I was going to read through and catch up, but have given up on that endeavor. So I will be satisfied coming in just before the new tank. Can't be left out of what is obviously the best thread on R2R.

@Katrina71, I have to disagree with something. Being a cop wasn't just a job, I'm sure that's how you viewed it but I certainly don't. My mother-in-law was one for a long time, and my wife is a dispatcher. I have nothing but respect and admiration for officers, so hats off to you for serving the public for all those years.
 
OH! OH! OH! Let me bring you a par38 fuge light when I bring your hood back Please! It got used for 2 hours and I swapped to a reactor on the nano. I have been looking for a good reason to give it away.

I even have the ikea socket chord.
How much?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top