Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Did you miss the "give it away" part of that statement?

It's an early Birthday present for the Hippie Kid.

Plus, this is public so you can't say no.

Everyone tell her she can't say no.

:D
 
So I've been stalking this thread for a while but have not joined along yet. I was determined I was going to read through and catch up, but have given up on that endeavor. So I will be satisfied coming in just before the new tank. Can't be left out of what is obviously the best thread on R2R.

@Katrina71, I have to disagree with something. Being a cop wasn't just a job, I'm sure that's how you viewed it but I certainly don't. My mother-in-law was one for a long time, and my wife is a dispatcher. I have nothing but respect and admiration for officers, so hats off to you for serving the public for all those years.
Thank you. I guess you know the phrase service and sacrifice is true.
 
Did you miss the "give it away" part of that statement?

It's an early Birthday present for the Hippie Kid.

Plus, this is public so you can't say no.

Everyone tell her she can't say no.

:D
How about a trade? I think I can make a basket full of goodies for y"all.
 
Did you miss the "give it away" part of that statement?

It's an early Birthday present for the Hippie Kid.

Plus, this is public so you can't say no.

Everyone tell her she can't say no.

:D
Sorry you can't say no, you must accept. Plus it's a great fuge light.
 
How about a trade? I think I can make a basket full of goodies for y"all.

You can give Sherry a basketful of goodies. That way I feel like I still won this battle. ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
 
I’ve got it! New headline!! Long lost siblings, Katrina and Dan meet after a life long time of separation.

You forgot to include "...and argument about who is paying for lunch immediately ensues!"
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top