- Joined
- Jul 20, 2018
- Messages
- 3,143
- Reaction score
- 14,722
- Location
- The Island of New York
- What state or country do you live in
- New York
I do and follow you
Oh. I see!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I do and follow you
How did you know that was me so fastOh. I see!
I barley can keep up with this let alone Facebook. Twitter and Instagram it's too much .
I have facebook, instagrahm so I can follow aquarium people and look at pretty pictures. I don't do the twitter thing, and wouldn't know how to if I tried.I barley can keep up with this let alone Facebook. Twitter and Instagram it's too much .
I've got an account for Twitter. Follow my brothers when they are deployed that's about itI have facebook, instagrahm so I can follow aquarium people and look at pretty pictures. I don't do the twitter thing, and wouldn't know how to if I tried.
How did you know that was me so fast
No, but I'm a sucker for a good horror movieAnybody else see the trailer to the Pet Cemetery
I have a strange feeling my wife is going to make me sit and watch this with her. ;Dead
I don't like them changing the story. It does look goodThe trailer is Awesome!

