Gladly my day today had been just that. After the lady at Lowe’s thanked me for my service I saw a little bit of nuthin worker trying to load boxed lawnmower into the car of an elderly man...so I want over and did that then got home and did this...
We have a covered bridged which is a irk 50 yrs old and has been in a book about bridges of the south...
Recently the propane delivery man with a flat bed ford F550 and a 700 gallon full tank of propane thought it would be better not to crush some grass and instead drive across the bridge ...4 hours later the wrecker was able to pull him from the crick (creek, stream run off ditch). So I am disassembling and rebuilding from scratch. Waiting on my 3 20 foot 8x8 beams to be delivered. No gym today that Should be enough lifting for this day!!!
But yes Katrina, gladly lift a stone or three. No fear of waking the dead here either... I’ve been to that edge before and seen them fall off just as many times as being pulled back.