Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

How do I enter this Duncan contest. How many heads are you all at ? I think mines at 7 baby heads.
7D5C867A-564A-403E-9505-E67283A14AEF.jpeg

C5B44600-275D-4877-B464-F101DC12B211.jpeg
 
well since mine is a new frag you guys are well ahead. But my little guy I hope is the little engine that could. Payne style
12 gallons of hex and I are having a little fun. I tried to post yours is now in too. I think his might be winning.

You guys inspired me to try again
 
good morning @NY_Caveman

Good evening @Musovski devils hand looking better. Thank you. Next time sharp scissors may work better.
Good morning, brother! I have some Duncans too. They are angry since the move.

Before
37C84FFE-68B5-4092-9300-E88604F7A248.jpeg

2EF08581-9126-4BD9-A436-6CDA8727254F.jpeg


After
A9D3AC02-03BB-4D26-B6EE-35A822AB7D5E.jpeg


They were beautiful and growing. But, when I first added them, they did not even open for 3 months. They are kind of like canaries in the coal mine to me. Easy to keep, they can whether the storm, by still very sensitive.

 
Good morning, brother! I have some Duncans too. They are angry since the move.

Before
37C84FFE-68B5-4092-9300-E88604F7A248.jpeg

2EF08581-9126-4BD9-A436-6CDA8727254F.jpeg


After
A9D3AC02-03BB-4D26-B6EE-35A822AB7D5E.jpeg


They were beautiful and growing. But, when I first added them, they did not even open for 3 months. They are kind of like canaries in the coal mine to me. Easy to keep, they can whether the storm, by still very sensitive.
Those look great
 
Good morning, brother! I have some Duncans too. They are angry since the move.

Before
37C84FFE-68B5-4092-9300-E88604F7A248.jpeg

2EF08581-9126-4BD9-A436-6CDA8727254F.jpeg


After
A9D3AC02-03BB-4D26-B6EE-35A822AB7D5E.jpeg


They were beautiful and growing. But, when I first added them, they did not even open for 3 months. They are kind of like canaries in the coal mine to me. Easy to keep, they can whether the storm, by still very sensitive.
Very nice! Mine act as a canary in a coal mine as well. Very useful coral that way.
 
Anybody else having trouble with the site?

I have had issues ever since the new servers were installed regardless of any live sales.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top