Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

@Katrina71 Happy World Redhead Day to our favorite redhead in the whole wide world! :-) Enjoy your day!

Redhead.gif
 
Good mornin y'all

R2R live sale makes this place unuseable.
I tried like hello to post yesterday.
Maybe today sometime I will get to post stuff I wanted to.
Happy Memorial weekend.
Love you all
 
Good mornin y'all

R2R live sale makes this place unuseable.
I tried like hello to post yesterday.
Maybe today sometime I will get to post stuff I wanted to.
Happy Memorial weekend.
Love you all
Good morning. It was a bear to get on reef2reef let alone post
 
Man everybody's Duncans look awesome! Y'all ever wonder if coral thrive or grow better in certain Seasons? I have wondered.
Ive wondered that to. I always tend to have more growth in the summer. But things should be reversed due to most our corals coming from the Southern Hemisphere, like we should have better growth in “our” winter. I’m not sure, I love to make theories about coral... I have lots of them lol.
 
12 gallons of hex and I are having a little fun. I tried to post yours is now in too. I think his might be winning.
I think yours is probably in the lead. I can't see the definition of the 'arms' yet on mine
 
How do I enter this Duncan contest. How many heads are you all at ? I think mines at 7 baby heads.
7D5C867A-564A-403E-9505-E67283A14AEF.jpeg

C5B44600-275D-4877-B464-F101DC12B211.jpeg
Mine is growing its 4th head. Just a little nubbin at this point. @Katrina71 posted a pic of her Duncans new polyp starting to show, so we decided it was a race.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top