Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Resized_20190525_143009.jpg
this was taken at gateway aquatics. Its red and white amazing

I want that!!!! Been looking.

I dont even know what type of sps it is. They had 4 of them

Spider sponge! Cool looking piece.
 
Went to the LFS (your reef) after seeing a fb post about new frags and saw this fish. They may be fairly normal, but I have not noticed them in stores or in tank shots. It is very cool looking. (Not my photo)
FB_IMG_1558916796527.jpg
 
Went to the LFS (your reef) after seeing a fb post about new frags and saw this fish. They may be fairly normal, but I have not noticed them in stores or in tank shots. It is very cool looking. (Not my photo)
FB_IMG_1558916796527.jpg
Beautiful. What is it?
 
Went to the LFS (your reef) after seeing a fb post about new frags and saw this fish. They may be fairly normal, but I have not noticed them in stores or in tank shots. It is very cool looking. (Not my photo)
FB_IMG_1558916796527.jpg

Beautiful. What is it?

Juvenile Chevron tang! They look totally different as adults.

image.jpg
 
Semi-aggressive algae eaters. 180 gallons. Figures.
Well, it is a Ctenochaetus which is the same genus as the kole and tomini, which are not nearly as aggressive as their cousins, the Acanthurus genus. Those include the powder blue and brown, Achilles, ect... usually those are the top bullies in a tank. The difference with the Chevron and other bristle tooth tangs is they get around a foot long, where most of the rest stay around half a foot.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top