Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Oh yes. Ive got an AK. 47 with a full combat load ready.

My oldest daughter first date I take my shirt off sit on the front step cleaning my gun and sharpening my machete when he got here. She came down the stairs to run out to the car and I said “no he can come in and say hello before you leave or you can’t leave.” He comes in and I ask him where they are going etc. then I asked if he had a cell phone he says yes and when I ask what the number is (16 years ago so not everyone had a cell) he reaches for his wallet and asks why. So I say “bc if your not home by 930 I want to call and tell you I’m on my way to get her myself” he pulls out his wallet and hands me a piece of paper with the number on it but his hand was shaking so bad he dropped the paper. Ahhhh it is at many times good to be a dad!! Haha...
 
My oldest daughter first date I take my shirt off sit on the front step cleaning my gun and sharpening my machete when he got here. She came down the stairs to run out to the car and I said “no he can come in and say hello before you leave or you can’t leave.” He comes in and I ask him where they are going etc. then I asked if he had a cell phone he says yes and when I ask what the number is (16 years ago so not everyone had a cell) he reaches for his wallet and asks why. So I say “bc if your not home by 930 I want to call and tell you I’m on my way to get her myself” he pulls out his wallet and hands me a piece of paper with the number on it but his hand was shaking so bad he dropped the paper. Ahhhh it is at many times good to be a dad!! Haha...
Thats a great story and made me smile.
 
Thats a great story and made me smile.

I have four daughters and those pics if yours with that infectious smile made me smile remembering the days when daughters smiled like that for no reason other than to be with dad!! Good times for sure. Cherish they are fleeting!!
 
BTW hands down the best (IMO) vintage sci fi movie is either the day the earth stood still or forbidden planet.
Woot!

Pleasantly surprised when Keanu made a remake that was decent.

Still remember watching the original as a little kid on tv.
Lol, and being scared of the robot.
 
Remember “It Conquered the World?” One of my favorites. It was so so cheesy it was funny, but had a star studded cast including Peter Graves and Lee Van Cleef. The alien was, as Frank Zappa once said, an inverted ice cream cone. It was also a movie masterfully shamed by MST3K.

 
Woot!

Pleasantly surprised when Keanu made a remake that was decent.

Still remember watching the original as a little kid on tv.
Lol, and being scared of the robot.

50’s throw back. That is a good one!!
 
Who is going to come see me in the Noopsyche booth at MACNA?

YEP! I am officially a rep and going to distribute for them as well!

This is an exciting development.

Msb123, manose and I will be partners in this endeavor with Noopsyche
 
Who is going to come see me in the Noopsyche booth at MACNA?

YEP! I am officially a rep and going to distribute for them as well!

This is an exciting development.

Msb123, manose and I will be partners in this endeavor with Noopsyche
Will be traveling in the wrong direction to see mom and dad and watch niece graduation.
(Thank you Lord)

Have a wonderful time!
 
Who is going to come see me in the Noopsyche booth at MACNA?

YEP! I am officially a rep and going to distribute for them as well!

This is an exciting development.

Msb123, manose and I will be partners in this endeavor with Noopsyche

In August? Florida ? I’m going to try!!
 
Who is going to come see me in the Noopsyche booth at MACNA?

YEP! I am officially a rep and going to distribute for them as well!
Thats really cool
This is an exciting development.

Msb123, manose and I will be partners in this endeavor with Noopsyche

That is exciting
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top