Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Just met up with Darwin from Legendary corals. He hooked me up with 6 nice frags for the frag giveaway! Excited to get these home and checkout what we’ve got !
 
Who is going to come see me in the Noopsyche booth at MACNA?

YEP! I am officially a rep and going to distribute for them as well!

This is an exciting development.

Msb123, manose and I will be partners in this endeavor with Noopsyche
Very cool! Wish i could make it to macna and say hi
 
Just met up with Darwin from Legendary corals. He hooked me up with 6 nice frags for the frag giveaway! Excited to get these home and checkout what we’ve got !
Looking forward to seeing the pics. They seem to have great stuff on the website. Are they in California?
 
Looking forward to seeing the pics. They seem to have great stuff on the website. Are they in California?
Yea in the bay, right in San Jose, about 10 mins from me.
This is all I could grab before lights out.
483C0FDB-10A3-4ABA-BAA0-E157BC4D247A.jpeg

Left metallic red goni, JF agent 420 cyphastrea , RK Spitfire zoa , some sort of encrusting monti

9C267D67-DAD0-49DF-AD2F-9735E5865653.jpeg

Sca creamsickle cyphastrea

And there’s one other 4 polyp zoa not pictured.
 
Last edited:
Yea in the bay, right in San Jose, about 10 mins from me.
This is all I could grab before lights out.
483C0FDB-10A3-4ABA-BAA0-E157BC4D247A.jpeg

Left metallic red goni, looks like a cyphastra, some cool zoa, some sort of encrusting monti

9C267D67-DAD0-49DF-AD2F-9735E5865653.jpeg

Another cyphastrea I think

And there’s one other 4 polyp zoa not pictured.
Very cool!
 
I have four daughters and those pics if yours with that infectious smile made me smile remembering the days when daughters smiled like that for no reason other than to be with dad!! Good times for sure. Cherish they are fleeting!!
No, they still do it when they think about those times too.
 
He did something last night that shocked me a little. He packed a polo shirt and dress shorts in his duffle bag. I asked him why he was packing that??? He said he wanted to dress nice for Arlington to show his respect.
 
He did something last night that shocked me a little. He packed a polo shirt and dress shorts in his duffle bag. I asked him why he was packing that??? He said he wanted to dress nice for Arlington to show his respect.
Good kid!

You are definitely doing something right. :- )
 
He said he wanted to dress nice for Arlington to show his respect.
That is awesome from an 11 year old. Hope he has a fantastic trip. Hope you fare well watching him leave too.

 
Except picking up socks...
Ha! Do you set a good example for that? My wife used to always complain the kids never turned their clothes the right way out before throwing them in the laundry. Then, one day, I finally said, "Well, you never do either." LOL,
 
@dantimdad - Congrats, again, and stoked for you @Manose and @MSB123 ! If I'm in FL, I may make MACNA just to see you.

@Hemmdog - some sweet treats there and free is always great!

@Katrina71 - respect for Andrew. Respect for you, moreso, for doing the mom job you're doing!

@NY_Caveman - a good release is always refreshing. Yeah, I know some will think I'm being a Weisenheimer but, this time, I'm being serious. Also, one way to break the inside out clothes thing is to return them clean they same way they arrived dirty.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top