Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

Ha! Do you set a good example for that? My wife used to always complain the kids never turned their clothes the right way out before throwing them in the laundry. Then, one day, I finally said, "Well, you never do either." LOL,
Hmm. Ya know...uh...I can't stop laughing because it's true.
 
I prepared him for this trip the best I could. Y'all think he's ready?
image.jpg
 
You’re the Professor and that is pretty cool.

Trying to understand the specific reference as I can think of a few. Can you clarify for me please?

Listening to this awesome song right now. I was 5 when it came out and it has been with me all me life.

Listening to this song at any volume less that 90% of the system it is played on should be a crime!
 
Can you clarify for me please?
The Professor and Mary Ann in Gilligan’s Island.

EDIT: the original theme song omitted those character names. They updated the theme song as those characters became more popular. Popular like you. LOL


 
The Professor and Mary Ann in Gilligan’s Island.

EDIT: the original theme song omitted those character names. They updated the theme song as those characters became more popular. Popular like you. LOL


Cue up the whole "Who was hotter, Ginger or Mary Ann?" debate thing... :D
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top