- Joined
- Sep 4, 2018
- Messages
- 2,327
- Reaction score
- 13,613
- Location
- Elizabethtown, KY
- What state or country do you live in
- Kentucky
I understand I just have such an issue with colleges making their exams nearly impossible to get A’s on, then graduate schools denying people because they had a few b’s. I personally knew two people in college who jumped off their balcony over exams, one after they found out they got a C and would “not get into med school now”, the other was so anxious about finals, and became so depressed while studying she decided to end it as well. It’s a test, made by someone to see what you got out of their class, it shouldn’t be a reason to end your life. We are talking 20 year olds, with the whole world ahead of them. Idk, I find the whole education system a disgrace. Having a 4.0 does not make you smart or a good candidate, there is so many other factors that I believe hold more value than being able to study and take a stupid test. Sorry for the rant. Rip Theresa & Greyson.
Completely agree!! It’s a bs system! And RIP Theresa and Greyson.

. Anyone tending to a garden this summer? I’m growing tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, kohlrabi, spinach, and green beans.

