Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

We have been missing you.
Missing you all ! I rarely have time to touch my phone or my laptop. The boys always occupying them.

@fabutahoun I would bet our boys would get along very well. I hope they get to meet one day.
Yes I am sure they will get along. We were thinking to visit the US this summer. But looks like its not happening this year.
 
If you really want to clear things out and make it faster for a day, start the command prompt as an administrator, then run the following command:

net sh int -ip reset resetlog.txt


Then reboot the computer.

This clears the ip stack and forces it to reload everything fresh.

Until all the timeout pages clog your cache again this will speed it up.

This is a very old school trick, because, well, I'm old. ;)
 
If you really want to clear things out and make it faster for a day, start the command prompt as an administrator, then run the following command:

net sh int -ip reset resetlog.txt


Then reboot the computer.

This clears the ip stack and forces it to reload everything fresh.

Until all the timeout pages clog your cache again this will speed it up.

This is a very old school trick, because, well, I'm old. ;)
Uh, I cannot find the command prompt on my iPhone. I asked Siri and she told me what I could do with my phone which involved a colon and a backslash.

 
Uh, I cannot find the command prompt on my iPhone. I asked Siri and she told me what I could do with my phone which involved a colon and a backslash.

Sorry, I meant for PC
 
Had to leave the algae on the glass to avoid the eggs!

miller_eggs.JPG
who laid those
 
If you really want to clear things out and make it faster for a day, start the command prompt as an administrator, then run the following command:

net sh int -ip reset resetlog.txt


Then reboot the computer.

This clears the ip stack and forces it to reload everything fresh.

Until all the timeout pages clog your cache again this will speed it up.

This is a very old school trick, because, well, I'm old. ;)
That may as well be written in Wing-dings to me. Way over my head. Lol
 
I pick my battles. Sometimes things just slide. There aren't enough hours in the day for everything.
And you already don't sleep much as it is. :-)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top