Brand New 8 gallon bio cube

@Fin, your build looks awesome. Nicely done!
My dad has a sort of similar thing with building cars. He enjoys building them more than driving them. He spends all this time building each one just the way he wants them, and then finds another project. His current build a Triumph tr3, and the next a '38? Dodge truck
1126181332-00.jpg
WIN_20190601_15_18_14_Pro.jpg
0625191228-01.jpg
 
OK, I am going to show you what a tank project looks like after sitting for a full year - untouched. Gotta share the bad with the good. Needs a good dusting off!

IMG_6731-sm.jpg
IMG_6732-sm.jpg
IMG_6733-sm.jpg
IMG_6734-sm.jpg
IMG_6735-sm.jpg
IMG_6736-sm.jpg
IMG_6737-sm.jpg
IMG_6739-sm.jpg
IMG_6740-sm.jpg
IMG_6741-sm.jpg

Man that sump and plumbing are beautiful!
 
@Fin, your build looks awesome. Nicely done!
My dad has a sort of similar thing with building cars. He enjoys building them more than driving them. He spends all this time building each one just the way he wants them, and then finds another project. His current build a Triumph tr3, and the next a '38? Dodge truck
1126181332-00.jpg
WIN_20190601_15_18_14_Pro.jpg
0625191228-01.jpg
And that is part of my problem. I enjoy building more than maintaining, but not as much as staring at the thriving reef that I hope it becomes. So, time to get back down to business.

Your dad's car projects look awesome. I have two old cars too (not as vintage as your dad's), but they are more in need of a little TLC than restoration.
 
OK, I am going to show you what a tank project looks like after sitting for a full year - untouched. Gotta share the bad with the good. Needs a good dusting off!

IMG_6731-sm.jpg
IMG_6732-sm.jpg
IMG_6733-sm.jpg
IMG_6734-sm.jpg
IMG_6735-sm.jpg
IMG_6736-sm.jpg
IMG_6737-sm.jpg
IMG_6739-sm.jpg
IMG_6740-sm.jpg
IMG_6741-sm.jpg

I think we need to meet at Fin’s. He can make a list of stuff needed to finish the build and we all bring a piece to show our gratitude for opening his door to us. We all can work on finishing his tank between other shenanigans
 
I think we need to meet at Fin’s. He can make a list of stuff needed to finish the build and we all bring a piece to show our gratitude for opening his door to us. We all can work on finishing his tank between other shenanigans
All I really need is a swift kick in the pants - and a Trident! LOL!
 
Nevertheless, like you, I do not write off friends and bear with the troubles.

This is how you know if you have a friend or acquaintance

You have positive but realistic post. I love reading them
 
All I really need is a swift kick in the pants - and a Trident! LOL!

So we will all bring the swift kick in the *** and you supply the trident. I’ll take one also,trident and swift kick in the ***

I like planning and building more the the maintenance myself
 
And that is part of my problem. I enjoy building more than maintaining, but not as much as staring at the thriving reef that I hope it becomes. So, time to get back down to business.

Your dad's car projects look awesome. I have two old cars too (not as vintage as your dad's), but they are more in need of a little TLC than restoration.
I look forward to watching your reefs grow and thrive!
 
To bad it is on a piece of fiberglass that had coralline from ipsf.com. I will be removing it soon but wish I could keep the worm
Thats what that is?!?! I couldn’t figure out where that was. Interesting. You should be able to scrape him off and wedge it into a rock. I have loads if different ones on the rock in my biocube from ISPF too. They're microscopic almost and much less colorful.
 
@Katrina71 Oh, come on! With our July 4th deadline coming up you're telling me you found a cheat code for growing Duncans?
Lol! That would be cool if the accelerated growth is not just correlation.
Look, it looks more like a nem than a Duncan now.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top