• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Brand New Advanced Acrylics Frag Tank

Southpawblues

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2015
Messages
137
Reaction score
88
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale is a brand new, never used 30” x 20” x 8” acrylic frag tank made by Advanced Acrylics. 1/2” thick acrylic, rimless with a black bottom and black back. External overflow with two drain holes. Two return holes are drilled as well. $250. I’m in Bloomington, Illimpid and would be willing to meet the buyer within a reasonable distance from Bloomington. Not interested in shipping at this time.

501284E8-9AA3-431E-A711-C436CDAA719E.jpeg 8D47F5CC-B517-4FD7-BB56-BD784468A7AB.jpeg 37CB642A-686F-4BBD-8931-7D8B85A958B9.jpeg A84C4853-2509-42E3-B0B8-A1F63CD1A41A.jpeg
 
I know the feeling. I dropped more money than I should have on a pro clear sump when I first started getting stuff together for my build and now have no plans to use it lol. Honestly, were I further along I’d snap this tank up. It’s beautiful and the deal you’re offering is great
 
Tempted, what’s the water volume?
 
Is this still for sale? I can come to you.
 
@Southpawblues Checking again if you still have this? I can come get it and pay your full asking as early as tomorrow.
 
Sorry guys. Tank is sold. I do have a used 48 x 30 x 12 acrylic frag tank for sale. Also made by Advanced Acrylics. Rimless 3/4” acrylic. Black bottom and back. Internal overflow drilled for bean animal. $400
 
Dang okay. Does it have a stand/sump? That may be to wide for me I'll have to check.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top