• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Brand New Coralbox S150 Skimmer

HardyG

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2016
Messages
191
Reaction score
73
Location
Columbus, Ga
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never been used. Brand new. Only been taken out of the box to get pics. Will upload them this evening. For now, I linked a pic from Amazon. Price is $65. Buyer pays shipping. Thanks and Happy Reefing!

IMG_0885.jpg
 
Had one of this in my hands because I was trying to fit it on the Nuvo 20 and unfortunately it’s not a fit. I was so impressed on the gunk this skimmer was pulling out of a 40g from last owner.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top