I have for sale my Marineland 93g reef ready cube . I have been wanting this tank for a couple months and finally got it and had everything planned out ready to set it up . But then I got the opportunity to obtain a guitar I have been wanting for 2 years , so guitar>reef I am selling the tank . These things cost alot of money new and while this is still new I am not a store and can't ask full price . So I want 525.00 , I don't have to sell it I just would like to so I am not going to respond to lowball offers .
Its a 30x30x25 marineland 93g cube with a corner overflow it comes with the overflow kit .
Its a 30x30x25 marineland 93g cube with a corner overflow it comes with the overflow kit .

I understand your sentiment for selling. A few years back I sold off my 75G setup and all the corals to buy Taylor's first issue of the solid-body electric guitar. 

