• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Brand new Kessil A360WE Tuna Blue

Brian Kim

Color My Reef
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2015
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
815
Location
Whitestone, NY
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling a brand new Kessil A360WE Tuna Blue, so brand new, it's not even here lol
Checked with UPS and it should arrive here Thursday. I will not even open the box and just put a UPS label on top if I have to ship it somewhere. Asking $375 shipped , $360 picked up (11357 NY)

I can accept paypal or c/c. PM for more information
 
Last edited:
It arrived today

20151223_122258.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top