• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Brand New Radion G3 XR30 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

kschweer

Moderator
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
12,226
Reaction score
31,529
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a brand new never turned on G3 Xr30 pro. Only opened the box to make sure everything was in the box when I received it.
Asking $500
IMG_1815.JPG
IMG_1816.JPG
IMG_1817.JPG
 
Still available?
 
Ok thank you, just pm me if that's the case
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top