Brand New to Salt Water...

19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Luvin it... OMG im only about 1/2 hour away from Bulk Reef Supply,,, Thanks for the info..this is GREAT i wont even have to pay shipping i can just swing by and pick it up...im so excited im figuring out my order now,, then i will call them,,Woo Hoo...
 
Hi there!! Welcome to R2R!! You have a beautiful tank!! Can't wait to see what you fill it with!! See you around!! Happy reefing! :D
 
Welcome to r2r! I can't wait to see how your tank progresses.
 
I diy my leds for my 180 for about $350

Also if ur willing to diy you could use an algae scrubber and save $800 on that skimmer lol

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2
 
Welcome to R2R! I'm actually setting up a 180g too lol. You're going to need live rock, that's going to require quite a bit of money. You're going to need to decide if you want bare bottom or sand. Quite a bit of wrasses require sand so you're going to need to put all of that into consideration. For protein skimmers the bigger the better but they are expensive. As for lighting I'm a fan of Evolution LEDs lights, they're on the cheaper side and they work great!
Good luck!
 
sand to me is a must tired of doing BB did enough of that with fresh water,, rock and everything is not a prob its them darn lights..and im not very DIY savy...Good Luck on your 180.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top