• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

breaking down my tank moving sale Apex and stuff

So, I sent you the payment through PayPal and have not heard back. Not cool! Potential buyers please be aware! Even if it is $10 I expect honesty.
 
I did not here back much either but I received the item in the mail rather quickly
 
So, I sent you the payment through PayPal and have not heard back. Not cool! Potential buyers please be aware! Even if it is $10 I expect honesty.
Just heard from the seller. They will ship the item out. I’ll keep everyone posted.
 
Received the probe holder well packaged and in good condition. Thank you.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top