Aug 27, 2021 #1 CookieRdReef Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Mar 20, 2020 Messages 521 Reaction score 885 What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 My Bangaii Cardinalfish has new odd color skin around his gills. His gills have been swollen on this side for about a week and a half. I noticed the discolored skin yesterday. Is this some kind of bacterial infection? Thanks for any help!
My Bangaii Cardinalfish has new odd color skin around his gills. His gills have been swollen on this side for about a week and a half. I noticed the discolored skin yesterday. Is this some kind of bacterial infection? Thanks for any help!
Aug 27, 2021 #2 OP OP CookieRdReef Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Mar 20, 2020 Messages 521 Reaction score 885 What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Bump
Aug 27, 2021 #3 OP OP CookieRdReef Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Mar 20, 2020 Messages 521 Reaction score 885 What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Bump
Aug 27, 2021 #4 Mr. Mojo Rising 7500 Club Member View Badges Excellence Award Joined Feb 14, 2021 Messages 7,612 Reaction score 8,632 Location Toronto What state or country do you live in Canada Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I'll bump again, I'm interested to know. good luck to you fish