If I won it, I'd have to move into a bigger apartment...on the first floor. The build thread would look something like the following and you would all hate me for it.
Page 1: Oh crap, what now?
Page 2: Frantically looking for somewhere to live.
Page 3: Join me as I take a break from apartment hunting to go to chemo...don't lie, you'd watch.
Page 4: Throwing everything into trash bags and throwing them away because I don't want to move all my crap.
Page 5-12: A painfully long journey of moving down one floor to the apartment below me.
Page 13: Tank Build - Part 1... Unboxing Armageddon.
Page 14: How to use reef lighting to brighten up your kitchen.
Page 15: Crystal clear water in your toilet tank? Here's how to do it with spare aquarium equipment!
Page 16: Vegan refugium options for apartment life.
Page 17: Kitchen reef lighting failures: Why I have algae on my walls.
Page 18: Oh cool! What does this additive do?
Page 19: Doctor's office visit. The additive you should never drink.
Page 20: Tank Build - Part 2