• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Brs dosing pump 1.1ml and Hanna checkers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Et817
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Et817

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2016
Messages
234
Reaction score
127
Location
Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2x Brs dosing pump 1.1ml
$110 shipped

Hanna checkers Alkalinity, Calcium, and Phosphate
$100 shipped
 
Interested in the dosers. Sending PM
 
PayPal ready if Hanna checkers still available.
 
I have these same 3 checkers for sale $75 shipped if anyone is interested.
 
I just received the checkers today. When I took them out of the box my wife went and brought me a package. Turns out she had bought me some checkers for our anniversary. So these are up for sale it looks like they will need new reagents asking $110 shipped to try and recover what I had spent.
 
I just received the checkers today. When I took them out of the box my wife went and brought me a package. Turns out she had bought me some checkers for our anniversary. So these are up for sale it looks like they will need new reagents asking $110 shipped to try and recover what I had spent.
Hi Zach. Who did you get them from?
 
Et817 is who I purchased them from. Its the ones in the OP. I would keep them and return the new units but I think it would hurt the wife's feelings if I return the new checkers.
 
Et817 is who I purchased them from. Its the ones in the OP. I would keep them and return the new units but I think it would hurt the wife's feelings if I return the new checkers.
Et817 is who I purchased them from. Its the ones in the OP. I would keep them and return the new units but I think it would hurt the wife's feelings if I return the new checkers.
Yeah...that is the best option. I have purchased my Hanna checkers at this point but good luck with their sale.
 
It's just the checkers I posted. I will post a new thread to avoid any confusion.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top