BRS Reactor gfo/Carbon for sale

saltwaternoobie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2012
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Murfreesboro, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would take 40. I would consider trade for pumps.


brs.jpg
 
Just so everyone knows this reactor does not come with the media pictured inside of the canister. This reactor did come from slayeroftheshadow and I think I have 40 or 35 dollars in it. Which is how much I paid slayer for it. I bought it with intentions to use it but went a different route with my setup. If you have any questions please ask. Thanks.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top