BRS RO/DI hose diagram/picture

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ditryin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Ditryin

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2019
Messages
34
Reaction score
104
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just sanitized the RO unit on my BRS 7-Stage RO/DI and replaced the sediment filter and carbon blocks. I'm pretty sure I got all the hoses back where they belong correctly but that little voice in my head is telling me to be sure before I try to use any of this water in my tank.

I did take pictures before I started but they're of where the hoses go into the membranes and not the whole setup so I'm still not satisfied.

Does anyone have a picture of the hoses on the backside just so I can compare to make sure I'm good-to-go?

Thanks!!
 
follow the water path. first sediment filters, than carbon, than booster pump (if there's one), than membrane, then DI resin. your water should come out with low tds from the membrane and be zero tds out of the DI resin. If the water is zero, it's ok to use in the tank.
 
This is what I'm worried about...

1617560039180.png
 
Picture looks correct to me
I did the same with the tubing colors; red source, black waste and blue filtered
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top