Dec 19, 2010 #1 dnejdl Active Member View Badges Joined Mar 2, 2010 Messages 139 Reaction score 5 Location belle plaine What state or country do you live in Iowa Rating - 0% 0 0 0 well what one would you pick and why ? info please. :tongue:
Dec 20, 2010 #2 OP OP dnejdl Active Member View Badges Joined Mar 2, 2010 Messages 139 Reaction score 5 Location belle plaine What state or country do you live in Iowa Rating - 0% 0 0 0 ok which one should i get ?
Dec 20, 2010 #3 K kveille Community Member View Badges Joined Aug 18, 2009 Messages 80 Reaction score 0 Location Mandeville, LA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I just recently purchased a Reef Octopus SRO3000INT. I am in the process of setting up my tank, but a lot of local reefers run Reef Octopus skimmers and have been very happy with the performance of the skimmers.
I just recently purchased a Reef Octopus SRO3000INT. I am in the process of setting up my tank, but a lot of local reefers run Reef Octopus skimmers and have been very happy with the performance of the skimmers.