Build Your Own Pack--Buy 3 Get 3 FREE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

36 different frags to pick from and more to come!

Build Your Own Frag Package

Buy 3 Get 3 FREE!!!

Build your personal custom package here:
https://pacificeastaquaculture.com/collections/pick-your-own-frag-pack

ETKEncrustingPorites_2000x_zpszxih0ncw.jpg
 
I would have a easy time picking three :) Let me see, the blood pool montipora, witches finger leather, green plating montipora, our pick zoas, green toadstool leather (do you ever get in or propagate the Japanese willow?), green star polyps, and your cabbage of course. Sheesh - I'm well over three. And of course I didn't even list the clam. Patiently waiting for when I can place an order.
 
I would have a easy time picking three :) Let me see, the blood pool montipora, witches finger leather, green plating montipora, our pick zoas, green toadstool leather (do you ever get in or propagate the Japanese willow?), green star polyps, and your cabbage of course. Sheesh - I'm well over three. And of course I didn't even list the clam. Patiently waiting for when I can place an order.

Yes, we grow those, but not in the Build Your Own pak selection.
 
The Buy 3 Get 3 FREE special shows when you check out, not in the cart. If you are using Microsoft Edge try using the most recent version of chrome, there have been reported issues with Edge. Also, if you are trying to combine with the "FAST20" coupon, the site will not double discount.
 
Hey, it spits out gold nuggets hourly, totally worth it!

Actually, just checking if anyone was awake.

You win the prize and get a free frag on your next order!
Gold nuggets? Sound like a pretty rare species. I've heard of clams spitting pearls but never nems spitting gold nuggets. Haha. Awesome how do I claim the free frag on my next order? :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top