- Joined
- Feb 12, 2018
- Messages
- 2,017
- Reaction score
- 6,709
- Location
- Hayward
- What state or country do you live in
- California
Im still old school , stack and wedge them together
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Have you ever used super glue to adhere live rock to the back wall?Since I tried the thin super glue and sand method, I will use that. It holds so well and can be done on live rock easily and quickly.
I have used the marco stuff, and many of the putties. None work as well and as quickly. Otherwise, I stack.
Have you ever used super glue to adhere live rock to the back wall?Sorry, I should have been more clear. I wasn't doubting the effectiveness of the glue method. I have used it myself with great success. I was specifically challenging the idea that putty is only good when it's wet, when in fact the opposite seems to be true. I would only use putty on fresh dry rock. For anything that's already wet I've had much better results with super glue.
I had to order online and came across their super glue gel and epoxy stick. Weird thing is the super glue gel looks decent but says made in China. The epoxy stick says made in the US. But your correct, I can’t find any manufacturer info on it.Made in China, no quality control, no thanks. Why not use the Epoxy Sticks, sold by an Aquarium Company?

