Buy or build advice for Live rock arch

gryphon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2017
Messages
58
Reaction score
23
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I want to build a live rock arch to obviously go "higher" into available tank space, can i buy an arch? Or do i need to build one? Opinions. Plz. Thanks .
 
How much space are we talking here?

You might be able to find a pre-built arch, made out of foam or something... But your best bet would be to pick up some acrylic rod and some marco rock and just build your own arch.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top