Buying a nano skimmer help me choose

  • Thread starter Thread starter enzo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

enzo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
336
Reaction score
173
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im looking to buy a new skimmer these are what I'm looking into. Reef octopus classic 100, Hydor slimskim, aqua c Remora, comline dc 2004. I need help choosing a skimmer skimmer all I have now is a all diy, I need to upgrade.
 
I am assuming what you meant was the Tunze 9004. I have had one of these on a 200 litre total volume system and it worked a treat.
 
30 gallon breeder with a hang on back refugium
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top