Oct 28, 2020 #1 Weasel1960 Valuable Member View Badges Hospitality Award Wisco Reefers Midwest Reefer Joined Aug 22, 2020 Messages 2,139 Reaction score 9,995 Location Monticello, WI Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I need 9 more people to join Secret Santa so the second group of 100 (I’m in this group) can get paired up.
I need 9 more people to join Secret Santa so the second group of 100 (I’m in this group) can get paired up.
Oct 29, 2020 #2 fishguy242 Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !! View Badges Partner Member 2024 Reef Tank 365 Photo of the Month Hospitality Award Midwest Reefer Fish Medic R2R Secret Santa 2023 FIREBUG Joined Jan 21, 2020 Messages 46,975 Reaction score 276,159 Location Illinois Rating - 100% 1 0 0 i'm in ,i'll look ,tag me to it,just in case
Dec 1, 2020 #3 M MT_is_a_Pisces Active Member View Badges Partner Member 2024 Joined Mar 4, 2017 Messages 349 Reaction score 361 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Still need Santas. I enjoyed last year
Dec 1, 2020 #4 fishguy242 Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !! View Badges Partner Member 2024 Reef Tank 365 Photo of the Month Hospitality Award Midwest Reefer Fish Medic R2R Secret Santa 2023 FIREBUG Joined Jan 21, 2020 Messages 46,975 Reaction score 276,159 Location Illinois Rating - 100% 1 0 0 hi,pm santa or hermey