cabbage leather pushing his friend to death?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rseleri
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

rseleri

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2024
Messages
21
Reaction score
2
Location
Romania
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a newbie reefer, and I added some beginner corals to start with.
super glues and epoxyed this one about a week ago:

WhatsApp Image 2024-09-09 at 16.38.20.jpeg


as you can see, it pushed the second(?) coral into the rock and I'm afraid it will die due to light starvation..
what should i do?
1. leave the other to die?
2. change the location of both them?
3. try to cut and place it in another place?

thanks!
 
Leather corals will just grow and attach to the rock and quickly you will have a home grown version of the frag that you added. I would not move it, just let it grow in place.

Unless you have decided that you want it in another location and then you can remove it and relocate it in one or two other locations.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top